1. Cardiovascular/respiratory endurance - The ability of body systems to gather, process, and deliver oxygen.
2. Stamina - The ability of body systems to process, deliver, store, and utilize energy.
3. Strength - The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply force.
4. Flexibility - the ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
5. Power - The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time.
6. Speed - The ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
7. Coordination - The ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement.
8. Agility - The ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
9. Balance - The ability to control the placement of the bodies center of gravity in relation to its support base.
10. Accuracy - The ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.
Once you start, you will know in a couple of workouts if this is what you are looking for in a workout facility. You can always go back to your old routine. We want people that want something different; something that works!
Why Choose Us?
You will see results through customized workouts. You will get fitter, stronger, leaner and healthier.
What We Do?
Consistently challenge you, guide you, coach you, and help you reach your fitness goals.
What Do You Get?
Customized workout plans to fit your fitness levels and goals. You will get stronger, healthier, build confidence and develop a new way of life.
Who Should Join?
Individuals from all walks of life, fitness levels and ages should join—business professionals,homemakers, moms, dads, grandmas, grandpas, and athletes. We want to work with people who want to see change and are not afraid to put in the work because it does take work and effort to be a CrossFitter.